Cobblestone Cliffs

hlmunday
zoo tour guide

Cobblestone Cliffs

Post by hlmunday »

I absolutely love the Cobblestone Cliffs, tunnels, shelters, & curbs. I actually was already making a similar viewing platform as shown in the picture for my giraffes & elephants. Now they look much more finished! My only problem is that I like to set my dino exhibits 1-3 notches down & I am just OCD enough that I want all the unfinished edges covered (same for unfinished edges for animals that like cliffs).
Would it be possible to have cobblestone cliffs in the straight 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 levels heights?
A browner tone would go well in exhibits with brownstone or greystone.
I'm sorry to make such a large request as a newcomer, but these sites seem to be disappearing, so I thought I'd ask before it was too late.

Thank you for your consideration!
hlmunday
zoo tour guide

Re: Cobblestone Cliffs

Post by hlmunday »

This request has gotten an enormous number of views in a very short time, but no one is commenting! If you are unfamiliar with Jay's Cobblestone Cliff Walls, go to www.ztcdd.org. They are listed in the "downloads" section under "fences". They are both beautiful and functional.
Jay
african elephant keeper

Post by Jay »

As a general rule, designers do not comment concerning requests. So it will always be unpredictable if and how long things will be done. As for the number of views, most of the views are probably from search engines.
hlmunday
zoo tour guide

Post by hlmunday »

Jay,

Thank you for the new 1 thru 5 level Cliff walls. They are exactly what I was hoping for! :-D