Trashcan Trouble

(ZT2) Learn and share tricks of running and building a successful zoo for Zoo Tycoon 2.
Golden_Okapi
zoo tour guide

Post by Golden_Okapi »

I need some help about trashcans.When I put reciclying bins in my zoo,people will not throw their thrash in them!And they will say'Im upset about the lack of thrashcans.And I got loads of them!I got 2 questions
1.In wich direction do people throw their thrash away,the pointed one?(There's a triangle)
2.Is this a glitch or does this happens to everyone?
Like I don't have a signature..Hmmm.....I think what Im posting now counts as one!
Zoo tycoon and neopets addict.
[img]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b368/ ... ie_fly.gif[/img]© 2004 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Quicksilver
ostrich keeper

Post by Quicksilver »

Only certain items can go in the recycle bins, so you need to have some regular trashcans, too. I usually put more regular trashcans out than I do recycle bins.

It shouldn't matter which way you place the trashcan....I've never noticed the guests having trouble putting their trash in them. Make sure to have a maintenance worker or two, also. They'll make sure they're emptied on a regular basis if you don't want to empty your trashcans yourself. ;)
Golden_Okapi
zoo tour guide

Post by Golden_Okapi »

I'ts usually the food thrash that they don't throw away, and I normally hire about 5 workers for the whole zoo(since food thrash it's the only one they have) so I think what you said about replacing some with normal thrashcans will help,I'm going to try that to see how it works.Thanks for the help about my dirty zoo. :D
Like I don't have a signature..Hmmm.....I think what Im posting now counts as one!
Zoo tycoon and neopets addict.
[img]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b368/ ... ie_fly.gif[/img]© 2004 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved