Zt2 Problem

(ZT2) Learn and share tricks of running and building a successful zoo for Zoo Tycoon 2.
snowy
zoo guest

Zt2 Problem

Post by snowy »

I downloaded all of the Zt2 animals from zoo admin and then zoo tycoon 2 would not work :boohoo:
I love cows and okapi
Golden_Okapi
zoo tour guide

Post by Golden_Okapi »

I downloaded the animal pack and it didn't work either,so maybe it's the downloads.Don't worry
Like I don't have a signature..Hmmm.....I think what Im posting now counts as one!
Zoo tycoon and neopets addict.
[img]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b368/ ... ie_fly.gif[/img]© 2004 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved
snowy
zoo guest

Post by snowy »

But now no of my other games with good graphics work either
I love cows and okapi
Jay
african elephant keeper

Post by Jay »

I don't have ZT2, so I cannot speak about the animals. But if you are having problems with other graphics games after running ZT2, it is possible ZT2 set your computer into a graphics mode that your computer has problems handling. You should close all the windows on the computer, log out of MS Windows, and shut off your computer. If those other games still have problems after you restart your computer without running ZT2, then the problem has nothing to do with ZT2.

If you have games with good graphics, it is usually a good idea to keep track of any updates for your graphics driver.
snowy
zoo guest

Post by snowy »

Now after trying alot of stuff all I needed to do was a system restore :D
I love cows and okapi
jwa1107
african elephant keeper

Post by jwa1107 »

if you think you have a problem with a ZooAdmin download, we here at the Lounge will do our darndest to help figure out what is wrong, but I also suggest reporting the problem to ZooAdmin (or from wherever you got the download)
[img]http://sanctuary.damnserver.com/~prince ... newsig.jpg[/img]
All your base are belong to us.
snowy
zoo guest

Post by snowy »

Now that zoo tycoon 2 is working again the animals still will not show up even after I follow all of the instructions on the website.
I love cows and okapi
vampire
zoo member

Post by vampire »

i got downloads from zoo admin, and i can buy the animals, but i cant take pictures of them. i go tov take a pic of it, and as soon as i take it, the game crashes and i dont get the pic. what is happening?
My personal favourite quote, one that I wrote myself. "With work comes happiness, and with happiness comes work."
snowy
zoo guest

Post by snowy »

The problem was just my computer :) . Vampire how did you get it to work I have heard dozens of rumors and I have tried some of them but I need a sure fire way.
I love cows and okapi
vampire
zoo member

Post by vampire »

i actually downloaded them to a disk and put them on my comp, cause doesn't have internet. so i took trhem off the disk on mine and put them in their own folder. then i extracted them to C:/Program Files/Microsoft Games/Zoo Tycoon 2 and restarted the game. it works, but i can't take any pics. i take it and it crashes. i uninstalled and all of them came out of the game, but they are still in the folder and my comp says the folder no longer exhists, so i can't get them out of the foldr. so now i can't take any photos. i can't do any of the photo scens or challenges either since i can't take pics. i donj't reccomend doing downloads, now knowing what can happen
My personal favourite quote, one that I wrote myself. "With work comes happiness, and with happiness comes work."
icepengwyn
zoo guest

Post by icepengwyn »

then i extracted them to C:/Program Files/Microsoft Games/Zoo Tycoon 2
I've only started to use ZT 2. I did download several animals from Zoo Admin that were made be SilesianTomcat. I have had no problems so far. You put them into the wrong folder. Check the text file that comes with them - they do not get installed like you did with ZT1.

These may be hidden folders, so you will have to click on show hidden folders.

c:/documents and settings/all users/appilaction data/microsoft games/zoo tycoon 2/downloads

Check with SilesianTomcat at ZA if you still have problems.
vampire
zoo member

Post by vampire »

i have not been on zt lounge for a loooong time due to my net being down, so i dint read that. i will check that and see if it works. thanks
Matthew
zoo guest

Re: Zt2 Problem

Post by Matthew »

The same happened with me when i downloaded the animal pack it didn't worked then i re download it it did