Conservation Scenario

(ZT) Learn and share tricks of running and building a successful zoo for the original version of Zoo Tycoon and its expansion packs.
barbinohio
zoo guest

Post by barbinohio »

I have no idea what the exhibit rating is. I have had my zoo rating, guest rating and animal happiness ratings all above 98 and still I do not complete this scenario. How do you find what the exhibit rating is, I thought the animal happiness rated the exhibit.

I would appreciate an email asap as we will be moving and off line for a while.
TIA

Edited by Jay to remove the email address so that Internet bots don't grab it. Members can send an email by clicking on the email button below the post.
Jay
african elephant keeper

Post by Jay »

For the Conservation Zoo scenario, the exhibit rating is the exhibit suitability value that is shown when you click on an animal in the exhibit. The exhibit suitabiliity is determined by the type and amount of terrain, elevation, foliage, rocks, and possibly shelters in the exhibit. Animal happiness is influenced in part by the exhibit suitability.

For the Conservation Zoo scenario, there must be at least 8 non-empty exhibits, the average animal happiness must be at least 90, and the exhibit suitability for all exhibits must be at least 85.
barbinohio
zoo guest

Post by barbinohio »

:)) Thank you so much! I had totally forgotten about the rating when you hovered over the bars. I had looked at these over and over and never found a 'number'. All I had to do was completely fill the grid squares in one exhibit with more rocks and foliage.
Goes to show what you can forget when you are away too long. :oops: