Skins?

Tell us your thoughts and ideas for the site here....
Raindragon
zoo docent

Post by Raindragon »

I was just wondering if there were any plans to create some new skins. I'd like to see some more but if it's too hard due to lack of time, etc. then I understand ;)
<b>~I won't turn away from pain anymore.~</b>
Kielo91
manatee keeper

Post by Kielo91 »

Do you mean for this site? You can go to your CP settings and choose a different skin that you want to view on ZKL, but they're only about three or four choices. If you want, you can visit IFSkinZone for more skins and skin ideas.
Here's the link: http://ifskinzone.net
But you must be registered to view skins and the skins forum. In order to enter the site, scroll down and click Forums. There's some really good stuff on that site to look at and such. I visit it every so often.

For new skin plans, I haven't heard anything.
<b>Do you smell that smell? A kind of smelly smell that smells... smelly.
Life is just a big bowl of fancy assorted cashews.</b>
Twilight_Star
warthog keeper

Post by Twilight_Star »

As of now I don't believe we have any new skinning ideas in the immediate future, however, we will discuss it and see if there's any plans in the future.. With the server traffic lunas server faces, I'm not sure how much adding new skins will add to that traffic on the SQL server, but we shall discuss it..
superlion
serow keeper

Post by superlion »

As far as I know, skins aren't much to host... I could even do it on my Photobucket album (free). I have done a lot of skins for Proboards and Conforums and all you have to do is add new color schemes to the coding and have a few images hosted. The main thing it takes is time, and a lot of it.
searain79
bunny rabbit keeper

Post by searain79 »

it is a TAD different then proboards or conforums, sl. :blink:
superlion
serow keeper

Post by superlion »

Searain! You're alive! Holy cow! Hi there! :))

Ok... well... then I'm wrong... hmm... well, scratch that then. Is there more space taken up or less or what? I imagine the routine may be pretty different though... :?

:hug: (well, after a sudden surprise I was only able to type short abrupt phrases, but I think I'm ok now... great to see you again! I was thinking about you just the other day :) )