Help!?

Tell us your thoughts and ideas for the site here....
KittyCatt
zoo tour guide

Post by KittyCatt »

Hello,
Is there a place to post a user drawn picture or image here at ZKL?
~*~Furcadian For Life~*~
<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->America? Pfft. Although I live in it, that doesn't mean I have to like it. <i>KittyCatt, 2004</i><!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Jay
african elephant keeper

Post by Jay »

ZKL is set up to not allow uploading pictures. (There is always fear that too much bandwidth would be used.) But a person can upload their pictures elsewhere and link to that picture in a post here.
KittyCatt
zoo tour guide

Post by KittyCatt »

Ohhhhhhh... :o
Thanks Jay! :)
~*~Furcadian For Life~*~
<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->America? Pfft. Although I live in it, that doesn't mean I have to like it. <i>KittyCatt, 2004</i><!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
The Minority
zoo member

Post by The Minority »

if you want to upload drawings or paintings you have done, might i suggest a few art-dedicated websites that allow this?

Side7 (all kinds of art)
Yerf (furry art only)
Elfwood (all kinds of art; i don't really care for elfwood only because you have to pass a test to have an account)
DeviantArt (all kinds of art; i have mine here ^_^)

all of these places are free, except for DeviantArt. it IS free, but that's only a basic account. if you want the membership account, you have to pay. but, i would just go for the free account. the membership account only gets rid of ads on the screen and allows you to search for art. *shrug*

or if you just want to upload files to use anywhere:

VillagePhotos

also free
Wally
zoo docent

Post by Wally »

Grrrrrr, I tried elfwood several times.. couldn't get thru the answers!
Hey.. can someone borrow me their answers? :twisted:
The Minority
zoo member

Post by The Minority »

i'd just say forget elfwood. go to deviantart. it's much better, i think. *shrug*
KittyCatt
zoo tour guide

Post by KittyCatt »

Thank you The Minority.
P.S. I LOVE THAT AVVY!!!! :lol:
~*~Furcadian For Life~*~
ScottBommarito
zoo tour guide

Post by ScottBommarito »

KittyCatt wrote: Hello,
Is there a place to post a user drawn picture or image here at ZKL?
Some forums allow you to do that, including Wally's (Land of the Losts).
[img]http://www.lunamanar.com/signatures/scott/scott01.jpg[/img] Like the manetee? Luna made it for me.
Did this place die?