Just An Fyi

Tell us your thoughts and ideas for the site here....
The Minority
zoo member

Post by The Minority »

This little section of the ZooKeeper's Lounge is for you to give us ideas about how to improve our site or change a certain section. You can give as many suggestions as you like... the possibilities are endless!! We've had things from seperate download sections to mini-contest areas. But please, let's keep things both clean and within reason. We don't have the capabilities for everything, but we can still better our site and make it more user-friendly for you. And now, to quote that age-old quote: Help us to help you! Like I said before, the possibilities are endless!! :))
skwirlinator
zoo member

Post by skwirlinator »

A section suggestion or two:

ZOOBLOGS- Weblogs of real zoo adventures by real ZooTycoonists

REAL-WORLD ZOO SITES- Zoo WebPages

you may already have something like these, but in case you don't
this is the suggestion
skwirlinator
zoo member

Post by skwirlinator »

Just thought of another section(s)

CRYPTOZOOLOGY- Intergalactic ZooRoom
Animals not based on carbon
Carbon-based animals not from Earth

MYTHOZOOLOGY- Mythical ZooRoom

EVOZOOLOGY- Future Evolution of Animals ZooRoom

ANIMAL SPIRITS ZOOROOM-
Describe Your Animal Spirit Guide

ANIMALWITHINUS- Animal Qualities We Should All Have
Sensory
Survival
Abilities
Characteristics

Ok, I burned it in, lets move on...
KittyCatt
zoo tour guide

Post by KittyCatt »

Those are good suggestions i think.
BUT I HAVE A QUESTION.
How do you get the Member Title thingie? I noticed some people with titles like:
"Keeper of the Rabid Sloths" or something like that. HOW DO YOU DO THAT!?!?
~*~Furcadian For Life~*~
<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->America? Pfft. Although I live in it, that doesn't mean I have to like it. <i>KittyCatt, 2004</i><!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Jay
african elephant keeper

Post by Jay »

Those "Member Title thingies" are called "user ranks" in the rules. There are two ways those are set. One way is the admins can set them. But the admins only set a few for some mods and special staff that the admins have known for a long time. (It is a kind of joke between the admins and those people.) For the rest of us, the user rank is based on how many posts we make. But, as the rules state, noone should make posts just to get a new user rank and noone should talk about the user ranks. (All of this is considered a form of spam, based on experience.) So just enjoy them when you see them. :))
KittyCatt
zoo tour guide

Post by KittyCatt »

Ok, thank you :)
~*~Furcadian For Life~*~
<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->America? Pfft. Although I live in it, that doesn't mean I have to like it. <i>KittyCatt, 2004</i><!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
skwirlinator
zoo member

Post by skwirlinator »

Ok, I got another one:

ANIMAL RIGHTS
A discussion related to animal rights
you know that message that comesup when you block the exit and set the t-rex free and delete all the fences...oh yeah, almost forgot...fire ALL staff first.

I'm in a counciling group now. LOL
vampire
zoo member

Post by vampire »

you could just lock em up and put a rock front o gate
My personal favourite quote, one that I wrote myself. "With work comes happiness, and with happiness comes work."