So Glad To Be Back!

First time here? Introduce yourself! Also if you are leaving on or returning from a vacation you may post a notice here if you wish.
gbay999
bunny rabbit keeper
Location: Louisiana; and no, I don't live in a swamp (but we do need to do something about those gators th

Post by gbay999 »

At long last I finally venture onto the internet to find the greatest ZT fansite once again restored to the people who love it and their fellow loungers so dearly. Once I saw the site on the M$ ZT fan site list I decided to check it And was pleased to no end to see the site upand running. To everyone who remembers me, hey, and to those I have yet to meet, hey.
If I have hurt or offended any of you I am truly sorry...
to the rest of you please forgive me in advance
Raindragon
zoo docent

Post by Raindragon »

Nice to see you again gbay! :D I didn't know you that well but I do remember you ;)
<b>~I won't turn away from pain anymore.~</b>
Kielo91
manatee keeper

Post by Kielo91 »

Hey, Gbay! Glad to see ya back! :D I'm not sure if you remember me much, but I sure remember you. Welcome back.
<b>Do you smell that smell? A kind of smelly smell that smells... smelly.
Life is just a big bowl of fancy assorted cashews.</b>
Dragon_of_doom
zoo member

Post by Dragon_of_doom »

Welcome back! :))
[img]http://www.centralvalleywebdesign.net/dragonbanner.jpg[/img]
I'm going to sing the Doom song now, Doom, Doom, Doom, Doom, Doom, Doom... Oh, and my user name on Neopets is Rushellefff... Doom, Doom, Doom.
jwa1107
african elephant keeper

Post by jwa1107 »

greetz upon your return!
[img]http://sanctuary.damnserver.com/~prince ... newsig.jpg[/img]
All your base are belong to us.
gbay999
bunny rabbit keeper
Location: Louisiana; and no, I don't live in a swamp (but we do need to do something about those gators th

Post by gbay999 »

Thanks for the welcome, it is good to see all of you again
Luna Manar
baboon keeper

Post by Luna Manar »

Welcome back gbay! I remember you. Good to see you again! :dragon:
Capt.Rutlinger
dromedary keeper

Post by Capt.Rutlinger »

welcome back!
nice to see everybody keeps coming back to this place

A fact is a simple statement that everyone believes. It is innocent, unless found guilty. A hypothesis is a novel suggestion that no one wants to believe. It is guilty, until found effective.
Edward Teller (1908 - 2003)
gbay999
bunny rabbit keeper

Post by gbay999 »

A place like this is hard not to come back to
gbay999
bunny rabbit keeper

Post by gbay999 »

wow this is ridiculous. I thought that I had lost this site entirely. this is probably about my third bout coming to the site but its refreshing to see so many people that I remember still here.

I just started college so this site could end up beind a good thing or a bad thing for me now I'm not sure I guess it just depends on the amount of free time I have at the moment. but I guess we'll all find out but to the best of my knowledge I'm back for another round.
jwa1107
african elephant keeper

Post by jwa1107 »

greetz again!
[img]http://sanctuary.damnserver.com/~prince ... newsig.jpg[/img]
All your base are belong to us.
AK Zoo
zoo guest

Post by AK Zoo »

It is nice to be here, I will be looking for an animals.ztd file, my cd is scratched
Jay
african elephant keeper

Post by Jay »

Welcome to the Lounge.

You do not need to add many replies to ask your question. A single reply anywhere is fine.

The animals.ztd is a rather large file, at 108 MB. So that is not something that can be sent via most emails. Also, it is considered copyrighted. If you are having problems with that file, you might have problems with other files as well. And even if you get the files, then you might not be able to run it without a working CD-ROM. So if you purchased it recently, the safest thing to do is to return it to the seller and get another one.

If there is some reason you cannot return it to the seller, sometimes you can copy the file on your own from the CD-ROM. If that does not work, you can also try to clean the CD-ROM (soft cloth moving from the center to the edge), since that sometimes helps, and then try to copy the file on your own. If that does not work, there are kits that can be purchased to help fix scratches. But I do not know how well those work and it might be best just to buy Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection, since it is very inexpensive at some stores.

Good luck.
AK Zoo
zoo guest

Post by AK Zoo »

Thanks Jay.

It is an older disc. I will just replace it with a new set. I did try your suggestion on trying to clean the CD - no luck.

Thanks
Ron