A Few Registration "rules"

First time here? Introduce yourself! Also if you are leaving on or returning from a vacation you may post a notice here if you wish.
jwa1107
african elephant keeper

A Few Registration "rules"

Post by jwa1107 »

Captain Barbossa ~ Pirates of the Carribbean wrote:they're more like guidelines, not actual rules...
we are so glad you decided to join us here at the new ZKL!

a couple of things regarding member names:

1) register under any name you want, but if you were registered on the old site and decide you would like a 'new' name (different from that on the old ZKL) do us the favor of letting us know who you were: "Hi, it's me BlahBlah! I used to be BigBlah" that way we will all know and remember how much we loved you from before!

2) name hijacking - that part about registering under any name you want, well... almost. since we have a long history with many longtime members, some names have a legacy attached to them. Only one lady could ever be Bluememaw. The name belongs to her. If someone other than her were to register with that name - sorry, you lose the name and we will give you a new one.

so have fun!
[img]http://sanctuary.damnserver.com/~prince ... newsig.jpg[/img]
All your base are belong to us.
manegirl
zoo guest

Post by manegirl »

*salutes*aye aye cap`n
*you are being chased by a velociraptor you come to a dead end the raptor snarls you turn around but are too late...your raptor chow*
musicfool95
zoo guest

Post by musicfool95 »

:D i just joined and this helped me (1)
barbinohio
zoo guest

Post by barbinohio »

Well, here I am after way too long. I guess I was having too much fun just playing the regular game and not adding anything. Once I got things figured out I just coasted! I find out I have moved and started using a new username. I was barbinohio and now am either barbinflorida or barbfromflorida, depending on what I remember at the time! and, since I need to have 5 more replies, I guess I'll be moseying around to see what I can comment about. If I'm lucky, maybe the board will count the 5 I had already posted, if not, I'll be like a bad penny!

Glad to be back, barb in florida (now)