Wow

First time here? Introduce yourself! Also if you are leaving on or returning from a vacation you may post a notice here if you wish.
Sundance300
zoo tour guide

Wow

Post by Sundance300 »

Been a long while since I've been here. Or played ZT for that matter. :oops:
But you know how life is, you get time and inspiration to do something..well it won't allow that. XD
Well I've been kind of inspired with the coming of spring, reduction in rping, and grounding via gas prices. What a mix. lol
Though I don't know how much damage I can do, been snooping around at the directory and man are there some nice downloads now.
So how ya guys been? ;)
Jay
african elephant keeper

Post by Jay »

Hey, Sundance. It's wonderful hearing from you again. :D

Besides some very nice trips with a wonderful person, not too much different in my life since we last talked. Although I also have other interests, I still help here and there in the ZT community as well, often with the wonderful fern. I never got into fighting games. But I still love computer puzzles, those that involve logic. And I'm glad you have kept yourself busy doing fun things.
jwa1107
african elephant keeper

Post by jwa1107 »

greetz upon your return!

glad to see you're back
i try to stop by every weekday, but lack of activity keeps it slow around here.

occasionally i'll interject into the word association game with jay and fern, but other than that - posts are few and far between.
[img]http://sanctuary.damnserver.com/~prince ... newsig.jpg[/img]
All your base are belong to us.
Troyminator
dino recovery team!

Post by Troyminator »

Sundance!
It's been forever :D
I've pretty much ground to a halt playing ANY games 'cos I'm up to my neck in making low-budget movies.
I wander through most days (and my kids still play ZT (and love your flowerbeds!!!)) cool to hear from you again :clap:
<span style='color:red'>Beware of the kipper!</span>

[img]http://www.lunamanar.com/signatures/troy/troysig.jpg[/img]
Sundance300
zoo tour guide

Post by Sundance300 »

Come now Jay, you've obviously never played an rpg game. Yes there's fighting, but it's the puzzles, the plot, the music, and the movies that keep you playing! Like playing a storybook. Of course my mother would rather tackle soduku instead of figuring a task on an rpg.

My current addiction is a Sim dog showing game Furry Paws. XD So I get what you're talking about with the movies.
Sad to say the recent movies that have come out have disappointed me. So if you find any drool worthy ones do tell!

I'm glad I'm still remembered. XD It seems the flowerbeds are very popular too. Talked to yellowrose a few times and got that impression.
AK Zoo
zoo guest

Post by AK Zoo »

afew more replys an then I can ask where I might find the animals.ztd file

Thanks
hlmunday
zoo tour guide

Re: Wow

Post by hlmunday »

Hi,

My name is Hlmunday and I'm new here (actually lurking for years:-} ). I am really enjoying the many downloads I have found at this site and others. How does one join the Word Association Game? Also, where do I find more recent subjects?
Jay
african elephant keeper

Re: Wow

Post by Jay »

Welcome to Zookeeper's Lounge.

This site is not currently an active site. So there are not many recent subjects. On the main page of the site, the "LAST POST" column gives the date for the most recent post in that area. Some of the posts in the "Designer Lists For Avoiding ZT Conflicts" area are also more recent than their dates indicate because we update those lists whenever designers give us information to add to those lists. Those lists are for designers.

For the Word Association game, you would go to its topic:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=749

Then you would go to the end of the topic by clicking on the highest page number in the list of pages. Then you would click "POST REPLY". But since this site is not currently an active site, it might take a while for someone to reply.