A Place For New Members To Introduce Themselves

First time here? Introduce yourself! Also if you are leaving on or returning from a vacation you may post a notice here if you wish.
caddienoah
zoo tour guide

Post by caddienoah »

Just a hello...I haven't visited the site recently...I'm a ZTCC person, who enjoys Oriental themed and Baby Animal Zoos...I love downloads...and will plan to visit more often...I belong to some other sites and like to learn new things from each...I like to post screens when I can at the various sites...and like to get feedback on the zoos that I've worked on...
I sometimes ramble on at times, that comes from being old and male...lol...I'll try to keep it to a minimum...
Looking forward to learning alot here!
jwa1107
african elephant keeper

Post by jwa1107 »

greetz, caddie!
[img]http://sanctuary.damnserver.com/~prince ... newsig.jpg[/img]
All your base are belong to us.
GreenLeafCat
zoo guest

Post by GreenLeafCat »

Hellooo! I just signed up, although I've read a lot of threads already.

I have ZT 1 installed, and need to look around and find my CC cds to install the whole magilla. I have ZT2 also but didn't enjoy it as much as ZT1.

I am interested in creating user content, for myself, if no one else. I've discovered invaluable tools like APE and Markhor.

But I've also discovered that I'm really bad at making tiny little pictures! Still struggling with that part, although as an experiment I made the rainforest vase into a rotating vase.

I'm a really old person, living in Massachusetts USA, 30 years in a programmming job so I count in hex better than in decimal...
:lol:

Sonia
fern
african elephant keeper

Post by fern »

Welcome to ZKL
There are lots of user made things here for ZT1.
Designing is not as easy as it looks, but it can be fun experimenting. There is lots of useful threads both here and at other sites that might help you.
Have fun.
Gfh
zoo guest

Post by Gfh »

well, I am gfh.
ageise02
zoo guest

Post by ageise02 »

Hi I am Alicia G and my main ZT site is Zoo Tek Phoenix. I have been coming here and other sites off and on though, for the last 5 years but I mainly post at Phoenix. I am not a big poster but I am usually around in the community somewhere.

I have ZTCC and ZT2 with ES and MM although, my computer doesn't play ZT2 well.
johnchino34
zoo guest

Post by johnchino34 »

hi im new to all this because my friend told me about the downloading of animals and then i started getting into zoo tycoon so much
pukkie
zoo guest

Post by pukkie »

I would say welcome! And happy downloading!
Dracknorin
zoo guest

Post by Dracknorin »

Hello, I'm new here, and I just recently learned that it was possible to dowmload creatures for the game. I don't post much, but I'm usally around.
vkky
zoo guest

Post by vkky »

@_@ i'm new and been playing with zt cc for a while...
only just found out about the huge forum communites out there and custom themes
vkky
zoo guest

Post by vkky »

tanyone any good custom animals on mystical themes?
Jay
african elephant keeper

Post by Jay »

Welcome to the Lounge.

Different people will have different opinions on which animals they like. There are fantasy animals at a number of sites, including here at ZKL. You can go through the area here at ZKL that contains the animal downloads to see what you might like. They all have screenshots.

Another site that has a lot of fantasy animals is Zoo Admin, http://www.zooadmin.net/, at their ZT1 downloads site:
http://www.zooadmin.net/ZT1/index.php
They have a Fantasy Animals area. There are also fantasy animals in some of their packs.

And another site that has a lot of fantasy animals is Zoo Tek Phoenix. Their site has changed places over the years and their current location is:
http://www.zootekphoenix.com/forums/
Unfortunately, you have to be a member to get or even look at their downloads. I noticed you mentioned a Kelpie in one of your other posts and they have a Kelpie.

There is another site that can help to find what fantasy animals are available. That site is the Zoo Tycoon Community Downloads Directory:
http://www.zooadmin.org/DD/
That site is working to list all of the ZT downloads available everywhere. To find fantasy animals, or a specific animal, click the magnifying glass to the left of the "Search" box. Type "fantasy animal" (including the double quotes) into the "Search for" box, click "Show results as messages", and click the "Search" button. You will see animals from here, Zoo Admin, Zoo Tek Phoenix, and others. Some of the animals are for ZT2, which will not work with CC. If you click on the animal name in the blue line, it will give more information, including a suitability guide and the first paragraph of the animal info description. Fern has done a phenomenal job with the site. But because of many sites moving over the years, including Zoo Admin, many of the Zoo Admin links say "ZAoffline" instead of giving the link to their ZT1 site that I mentioned above.

Good luck in your search for downloads and Happy Zoo Tycooning. :))
AK Zoo
zoo guest

Post by AK Zoo »

looking for animals.ztd
7 more to go
pezzzzzzz
zoo guest

Post by pezzzzzzz »

Hi everyone!
I'm not new, but my account disappeared for some reason (inactivity, maybe? I've been away for nearly a year.)
Anyway, it's GREAT to be back at this amazing site! I very much look forward to exploring and to getting reacquainted with the fantastic members. :D
wazup
zoo guest

Post by wazup »

HI I love ZT