A Place For New Members To Introduce Themselves

First time here? Introduce yourself! Also if you are leaving on or returning from a vacation you may post a notice here if you wish.
genkicoll
zoo member

Post by genkicoll »

Hi hi~ :) Welcome to ZKL!

Most likely what's happening is that you haven't been approved by admin yet. Brandi's having some computer problems, and Jan is having health problems, so there may be a delay.

Did you use the same nick when you registered at Tek? If so, I will PM Jan and ask her to approve you so that you don't have to wait while she wades through all of the other, possible SPAMMER registrations. :)
mww2165
zoo guest

Post by mww2165 »

Thanks Fern! I had some help from Savannahjan over at Tek.
mww2165
zoo guest

Post by mww2165 »

Thanks genkicoll, nice to meet you. I have seen you around quite a bit also and hope to get a few tips from you as well! ;)

Yes, I used the same nickname... I got mail from Savannahjan over at Tek and have everything settled. I'll be up and running there in a few minutes! :clap:
Troyminator
dino recovery team!

Post by Troyminator »

(a belated) Hey there! and welcome to the Lounge :D
<span style='color:red'>Beware of the kipper!</span>

[img]http://www.lunamanar.com/signatures/troy/troysig.jpg[/img]
dukefan1907
zoo guest

Post by dukefan1907 »

Hello to all!!

I'm just gettin started on the game. Yeah, I know.......
WHAT?? JUST getting started. LOL

I am an admin for a RCT site, and I like most sports, but my best games are the ones I play with my six year old daughter.
I have Zoo Tycoon complete collection.

I look forward to meeting evyerone who is here, and getting to know everyone.

Se ya round the watering hole, pilgrim!!
Duke
Exoticcats
zoo guest

Post by Exoticcats »

I see some familiar user names from otehr sites, but for those of you who don't know me I am a computer idiot but I am slowly learning thanks to zoo tycoon cc and those wonderfully helpful people I have run into at another zt fan site. I've only been playing ZTCC since Feb of this year and I absolutely love it.
fern
african elephant keeper

Post by fern »

Hi there. I recognise the name from elsewhere.
Have fun exploring the downloads and info here.
KittyCatt
zoo tour guide

Post by KittyCatt »

Oh my god wow.

I haven't been here in... Well I think my last activity here was two years ago? Does anyone still remember me? I remember Wally, Troy, Superlion... And I know I've forgotten someone else...

I wonder, does it still replace our old friends name with "cheesecake"? If someone remembers THAT, then I probably know you.
~*~Furcadian For Life~*~
<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->America? Pfft. Although I live in it, that doesn't mean I have to like it. <i>KittyCatt, 2004</i><!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
superlion
serow keeper

Post by superlion »

I remember you Kitty! It has been a while. Our old admin friend is now replaced with Rainbow Cheesecake the Winged Leprechaun...
KittyCatt
zoo tour guide

Post by KittyCatt »

Superlion! Good to see you, my friend. ^-^

Rainbow Cheesecake the Winged Leprechaun... Well... There's still cheesecake involved... :eek:
~*~Furcadian For Life~*~
<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->America? Pfft. Although I live in it, that doesn't mean I have to like it. <i>KittyCatt, 2004</i><!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Abufii
zoo guest

Post by Abufii »

H'yello, everyone. I've liked the Zoo Tycoon games for years, and this seemed like a pretty interesting forum, so I decided to join. Hope I can have fun here! :D
...What?
superlion
serow keeper

Post by superlion »

Welcome to The Lounge, Abufii!

I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here :)
jwa1107
african elephant keeper

Post by jwa1107 »

Abufii wrote: H'yello, everyone. I've liked the Zoo Tycoon games for years, and this seemed like a pretty interesting forum, so I decided to join. Hope I can have fun here! :D
greetz!
[img]http://sanctuary.damnserver.com/~prince ... newsig.jpg[/img]
All your base are belong to us.
pjbeer60
zoo guest

Post by pjbeer60 »

:lol: Hi! I'm new here, just trying to figure things out. Just started playing Complete Collection again. Everyone have fun, and talk again later.
PJ
Xania
zoo guest

Post by Xania »

Hi! I'm Xania and I guess I am really new here.
E-mail me at <a href='mailto:eabower@ennorath.net'>eabower@ennorath.net[/url]I am welcoming e-mails from anyone