Say Something Nice Game

Come play games with other members of the forum. Games will include word challenges, movie challenges, song challenges, etc.
Twilight_Star
warthog keeper

Post by Twilight_Star »

I'm going to try to bring back the Say something Nice Thread.. To play this game simply comment on the personality or traits of the member posting before you.

Please remember this is not a compliment on their av and sig game.. If you don't know the member well enough please let someone else answer it then. Should this turn into a totally offtopic thread on sigs and av's it will be locked.

Having said that... Enjoy folks :D
Raindragon
zoo docent

Post by Raindragon »

TwilightStar is a very forgiving person - to allow us to play this awesome game even after we've turned it into a spamfest at least twice! I'm very grateful, thanks Twilight! :hug:
<b>~I won't turn away from pain anymore.~</b>
Kielo91
manatee keeper

Post by Kielo91 »

Raindragon is always polite, and she's very talented. She always has something sweet to say. She's fun to hang out with and one heck of a good artist! :hug:
<b>Do you smell that smell? A kind of smelly smell that smells... smelly.
Life is just a big bowl of fancy assorted cashews.</b>
Jay
african elephant keeper

Post by Jay »

Kielo is also always polite. She is very active in many sections of the forums, whether it is welcoming new members, encouraging others in the library, giving her perspective in general discussions, or having fun in the games section. She is nearly an expert at recognizing song lyrics. In all cases, Kielo adds to the pleasantness of coming to ZKL. :hug:
Twilight_Star
warthog keeper

Post by Twilight_Star »

Jay is always willing to help out with anything reguarding the board, whether it's fixing new additions to our downloads gallery, helping keep this spaced out admin on track ;), or answering questions or concerns from members. Jay is a fine asset to the forum and we are so glad he's with us right now :D
Kielo91
manatee keeper

Post by Kielo91 »

Twilight has always worked so hard to keep ZKL up and running, and to mention our former Sims site as well! She is such a good person who has a great sense of humor. An abundance of politeness, humor, respect, and talent fills every reply she posts. It's almost as though she is there talking to you face-to-face. What a great friend and admin! :hug:
superlion
serow keeper

Post by superlion »

Kielo always knows the right things to say to make a person feel better. She is very encouraging and helpful to everyone. She always perseveres through tough times and comes out better. It's really nice to have her here!
Jay
african elephant keeper

Post by Jay »

superlion has the toughest moderation position here since GD has the greatest potential of volatile content (even unintentionally). Yet she is quick at spotting those moments and steering them to proper grounds without sounding controlling and without offending anyone. (I wish I had that capability.) She's sharp in many areas, including extensive knowledge for aquariums. I always value her insights and thoughts. Though she tries to put on the "big cat" persona, what shows is her big heart. :hug:
superlion
serow keeper

Post by superlion »

Jay knows so much about computers it just blows me away... And he uses that knowledge in the best way - to help people with their problems. I'll probably not have that much knowledge about this stuff until it's obsolete. But he doesn't try to impress people with it. And that's not all... he cares about everyone on the forum and makes sure everyone is becoming better people. :))
Raindragon
zoo docent

Post by Raindragon »

superlion always looks out for everyone at ZKL and helps to keep everything in order. She is a fantastic moderator and a great friend! :D
superlion
serow keeper

Post by superlion »

Raindragon is a really nice friendly and generous person who really deserves to have something nice said about her even though I felt like I've been dominating the game. I'm really glad I have had the chance to share the forum with Raindragon :D
Kielo91
manatee keeper

Post by Kielo91 »

Superlion is unlike any other member of the forum. She is so independent, with her great artistic talents and her great mod abilities. She is always there to help out with anybody, no matter what the cause. SL such a wonderful friend to have. I love having her at ZKL! :hug:
Raindragon
zoo docent

Post by Raindragon »

Kielo is so good-natured and understanding, she definately makes a great POTM hostess and is one of the best friendly faces a newbie coming to ZKL could see. ;) She is fantastic friend, giving her full support to everyone that needs it! I think she deserves a 'Super-kind Person Award' :D
Skippy
zoo guest

Post by Skippy »

Out of all the people I know on this site, Raindragon is truely one of the most awesome. Come on! How can you get cooler? Dragons are cool, but raindragon is truely a narly member of the forum.
"So you children of the world, listen to what I say
If you want a better place to live in spread the words today
Show the world that love is still alive you must be brave
Or you children of today are Children of the Grave."
Children of the Grave - Master of Reality 1971