Missing Links

We have some of the best Techies around to help you solve any technical problems you might be having with Zoo Tycoon.
JohnRN1
zoo tour guide

Missing Links

Post by JohnRN1 »

Have these links been eliminated or are they in need of updating?

zkl/downloads/other/checkzoo.zip

zkl/downloads/other/ZTlistSm.zip

Thanks you
JohnRN1
zoo tour guide

Post by JohnRN1 »

I am sorry that no one person has responded to my question. It is unfortunate that the specifics of troubles on this site aren't posted here, but that information is found at other sites. If your downloads have been compromised and no longer work, then I believe you should at least post a message so members know, and are not trying to download things when staff know they won't work. :(
Jay
african elephant keeper

Post by Jay »

I am sorry that no one has posted about the problems sooner.

Most of the downloads and images are not currently working here at Zookeeper's Lounge. Luna Manar is the owner of Zookeeper's Lounge. Her entire domain, which includes Zookeeper's Lounge but also a lot more, was hacked into by a person in Ukraine/Russia trying to steal people's information. Possibly trying to fix that problem, most of Zookeeper's Lounge download and image folders were deleted. I have all of these things, so they are not lost. But since some of these things are scattered on my computer, Luna was going to check with her web host to see if they had a backup. However, real life has been keeping her busy, so she did not have a chance to check with them yet. Also, her web host just moved to a different facility yesterday, so they were busy moving servers. I do not have an estimate of when things will be back, but I am hoping it will be sometime this week. Since things are not working properly here and because of real life things, I have not been checking the site as often as I used to.
JohnRN1
zoo tour guide

Post by JohnRN1 »

Thank you for fixing the links here Jay.