Revised Hack?

momAKAmom
zoo guest

Post by momAKAmom »

Firstly, thank you Jay for putting me back on the "good standing" list. Most of my "Jay needed" questions have been answered lately on other sites via your pals and small talk is not a forte of mine so 10 posts would be a hassle. I promise to try harder in future.
The guest as animal hack (or guest as gorilla) turned into wandering peacocks...Jay, a zoo isn't a zoo without wandering peacocks so in response, 'less than perfect peacocks riding around in swan boats or having lunch at the Prairie Dog are better than no peacocks at all. OK, your turn.

:D
momAKAmom
Jay
african elephant keeper

Post by Jay »

You were always in "good standing". :))

I don't mind creating such hacks, as long as ZTers understand the restrictions. Another restriction is that there would be approximately as many peafowl as any other type of guest, since ZT would pick them randomly. There might also be another possible restriction that the guests would no longer have different colored clothes or skin tone or hair color, since otherwise the peafowl colors might change. But that would have to be tested. Another possibility is to add peafowl graphics to tour guides. The greatest problem at the moment is that I do not have any graphics ability and peafowl graphics would be needed, although there might be some alternatives.