Fancy Post And Rope Fence

momAKAmom
zoo guest

Post by momAKAmom »

Jay, you added the info for this in the May 17th-06 combined dll but I can't find the fence. I had this file a few "computer-crashes-reinstall-windows" ago, but this file got lost. In the meantime ZT Design got lost too. Have I just missed it in the downloads or is it yet to come? It's not in the Download Directory nor on any of the other sites which include ZT Design's files.
Thanks, by the way, for making so many of the files that were to install as programs into ordinary ztd files. Are you considering doing some of the others such as the Lumberjack pack?
Zoogrammy
zoo guest

Post by Zoogrammy »

I have that dl momAkAmom. If you want it, just ask in a post at Zoo-Tek and I will attach it in my response.
Jay
african elephant keeper

Post by Jay »

momAKAmom wrote:Have I just missed it in the downloads or is it yet to come?
Are you considering doing some of the others such as the Lumberjack pack?
Adding the Fancy Post and Rope Fence messages to the ZKL combined ".dll" was done by request. Since the messages were not in any other combined ".dll" and since the fence configuration did not have problems (some others do), it was a good candidate to add. I have permission from dj_pluffs to convert his things that are here already from programs to ordinary ".ztd" files (as well as to fix those that have some problems). But those are low priority (unless there are specific requests for one). However, I currently only have permission for the ones that are here already and not the others that were at his ZT Design's site, such as the Fancy Post And Rope Fence and the Lumberjack pack.