Medium Sized Restaurants And....

afloridgal
zoo guest

Post by afloridgal »

Is there a way to use the restaurant in the game and make it into something different? Like keep it as a restaurant but just use it different themes with it? I like small to medium restaurants and I can't find very many.

Oh and a useable water fountain? Like the ones you had when you were in elementary school lol

Just a suggestion?
Thanks in advance!
"Don't bite the hands that feeds you!"

A little funny for the Zoo Tycoon Game...
fern
african elephant keeper

Post by fern »

There is a dragonriders cafe at Zootek that is the restaurant rethemed
This is part of a whole dragon themed pack which includes several buildings with dragon related items and also has paths dragon flags and statues.

http://www.zoo-tek.com/forums/index.php?download=568
jbl
zoo member

Post by jbl »

I've made a useable water fountain once, but I don't think it's available somewhere anymore and I haven't got it myself anymore either.

I've also put your request for small/medium restaurants on my to-do-list of my ZT Plus!-expansion pack .
Read more about the new expansion pack for <b>Zoo Tycoon 1</b> at the ZT-Plus! forum
afloridgal
zoo guest

Post by afloridgal »

ZT Plus hmm?
Sounds interesting. I thought I saw a waterfountain when I first got ZT way back when but I can't remember. I remember seeing one as a download but I think I didnt get it because I wasnt sure if it was useable or something. lol :))

Thanks for the link I'll be sure to check it out. :))
"Don't bite the hands that feeds you!"

A little funny for the Zoo Tycoon Game...