Horse Recolour Request

CelticCraftress
zoo guest

Post by CelticCraftress »

Hi again,

I was wondering if I could have a special horse made to have the same colouring of my miniature horse. It doesen't have to be a miniature-sized horse (though I would ADORE that!) but the colouring I would love to have. If it is possible, I would also like for him to be able to run around the zoo free without becoming unhappy from the enviroment, but if that's too complicated don't worry about it, it's just an idea. A special pen for him would be wonderful too, and I can add a Pegasus for a buddy. Cute!

Ok, here is his colouring:

body- dark/medium gray
main and tail- white
feet- just a little above his hooves there's like 2 inches of white, except for his right hoof if you are looking at him face-to-face. Hope that makes sense.
eyes- normal dark eyes

Let me know if this is ok, I hope it's not too much to ask. :D
Sundance300
zoo tour guide

Post by Sundance300 »

Well the grey coloring would be a quick recolor. The added white hooves and mane/tail would take more time as you'd have to edit each frame to include it. Very possible and rather easy...just time consuming.
XD Trust me, been doing paints to look like my three. Even though yours is by far simpler.
musicfool95
zoo guest

Post by musicfool95 »

(im posting this as many places as possible)

I need a red yeti! all it needs to like isbrown stone. IDK how to hcange the color of animals in APE and mine doesnt work very well anyway. You said it would be simple to color change!
:boohoo: :bow: