Przwalskis Wild Horse

Request a user-created animal or object here!
chimaera
zoo guest

Post by chimaera »

it would be cool if someone could submit the origial przwal. horse (not the recolour, i have those and they RULE, sundance!!). this seems to be the only site where downloads work 4 me!! :lol:
Wally
zoo docent

Post by Wally »

Does complete collection say anything fammiliar? I contains a prezwalski horse.. :roll:
Jay
african elephant keeper

Post by Jay »

Welcome to the Lounge, chimaera.

I will let the Admins decide on the download request. But I noticed you had posted questions in Zoo Admin Technical Support concerning having problems downloading things from there. I want to take a try, since Zoo Admin and others have such great downloads.

Go to Zoo Admin. Go to Downloads-Objects. Go to Statues. Go to Giant Molecule Statue. Click "Download File!". When you save this on your computer, do not download it in any Zoo Tycoon folder. Download it somewhere else. You should now have a file called "molecule.zip" on your computer. It is a small file. Inside this file is the "molecule.ztd" file, which is what you actually want. If you have Windows XP, you should be able to use the "right" mouse button to click on "molecule.zip" and then click "Extract all". Then move "molecule.ztd" to your Zoo Tycoon "Updates" folder. Start Zoo Tycoon. Play a Freeform Game. Select the Basic Grass Map (Small). Open the scenery menu. The molecule should be in the scenery menu in the 500 price section.

This procedure should work for other things as well. If you have further problems or questions, feel free to post in the Technical Support section here.