Download Animals And Scenery

Talk about anything (just keep it clean).
JohnRN1
zoo tour guide

Download Animals And Scenery

Post by JohnRN1 »

In downloading everything at this site...Ha! just kidding. :lol:

Seriously, in the download section (ZT1), I noticed some nice scenery that has some warnings about not using them with/without certain expansion packs. I really like these downloads and wanted to know if they can be fixed to use in ZTCC, or they probably shouldn't be used in ZTCC.

Just curious. Also, since some of the staff here have been around since the last Dino eggs were hatched...(just kidding again @_@ )... ...I am assuming with the experts here that this probably would have been done by now if it was possible.

I thought it would be nice to just have the buildings in my zoo, even without guests having to use it or be affected by it.
:D :rock: :))
Jay
african elephant keeper

Post by Jay »

Some things are planned to be updated. It is just a matter of time. Some other things can only be used with expansion packs because they need something provided by the expansion packs. Some other things can only work as intended in the original ZT because the expansion packs changed how the ZT program works.

If you say which ones in particular you would like updated, those could be moved up in the list of things to do.
fern
african elephant keeper

Post by fern »

JohnRN1 wrote: Just curious. Also, since some of the staff here have been around since the last Dino eggs were hatched...(just kidding again  @_@ )... ...I am assuming with the experts here that this probably would have been done by now if it was possible.
Many of the problems were discovered later and there is only Jay and myself around to fix them. I have a long to-list for here and ZA for old files. So as Jay said let us know which ones you want done and we will move them up the list.
By the way..... Staff members are not necessarily designers too, many aren't. :)
JohnRN1
zoo tour guide

Post by JohnRN1 »

Thanks Jay, here are some of the scenery items I had marked so far.

KFC-MMversion (my first choice. the others are no particular order)
KFC-DDversion (ditto) :))

GardenBench-DDversion
McDonaldsThemePack
pizzahutbench

Dairy_Queen_Set
Hardees_Theme_Pack
Iceestand
doubleMerryGoRound
doubleMerryGoRoundWithTents
;)
JohnRN1
zoo tour guide

Post by JohnRN1 »

How's that for a fast reply Fern. :lol: We must have been typing at the same time. :lol: :lol: ;)
Jay
african elephant keeper

Post by Jay »

Thanks for letting us know which ones you are interested in. There are no problems with the double merry-go-rounds.
viewtopic.php?t=1199

Scenery-only (decorative) versions of the garden bench, Pizza Hut bench, stone bench, and Chick-fil-a picnic table already exist:
viewtopic.php?t=815

Although not the same, there is a different McDonalds Stand that works:
viewtopic.php?t=1227

As for the remaining things, now that we know what you are interested in, we can move those things up in our lists of things to do. That includes creating a guest hack that would allow all known user benches and tables to work, and one we would add to whenever another was created. That hack would be at DD rather than here or any other ZT site because the hack would have to account for things from multiple sites and DD represents multiple ZT sites. In the meantime, if you wanted to use a building only as scenery, you could put something in front of it (such as the Post and Rope Fence) to prevent it from being used. Just do not run any ".exe" or setup program or patch program from any of the downloads. The messages for the building might not appear in-game, but at least there would not be any problems.
JohnRN1
zoo tour guide

Post by JohnRN1 »

Thank you so much Jay and Fern for your fast replies and the links to some of the downloads that are ok to use right now. I wasn't quite sure about some.

I know Fern said at one time there were a lot of zt1 uca/uci's out there, but I had no idea after looking at the list needing fixing, that you posted at DD, was so extensive.

Thanks much,
John B) :rock: :sing: ;)