What's In Your Cd Player?

Talk about anything (just keep it clean).
afloridgal
zoo guest

Post by afloridgal »

Thought this would be a fun post. Was just curious what is in your Cd player right now... if nothing then what station is your radio set too?
"Don't bite the hands that feeds you!"

A little funny for the Zoo Tycoon Game...
phantom
llama keeper

Post by phantom »

Right now I have the 10th anniversary edition of "Les Miserables" from the Royal Albert Hall. Very good CD. Yeah, I know I'm a rare bird: a guy who actually listens to opera...
"Close your eyes,Let your spirit start to soar,And you'll live,As you never lived before" The Phantom of the Opera

"I'm not going out there without a bulletproof couch" -Sid Freedman; M*A*S*H*
fern
african elephant keeper

Post by fern »

Not that odd Phantom. I grew up with opera and classical and my brother now works in a shop that only sells that type of music after 30 years of selling books. He thinks he is in music heaven :lol:
Jay
african elephant keeper

Post by Jay »

I don't have a CD in my player right now. I put them back in their case after I listen to them and I don't usually listen while I'm online. I like many types of music from many different decades, but I like more of the pop songs from the 1960s than anything else. My favorite artist is Paul McCartney (Beatles, Wings, and on his own). I don't pay attention specifically to what radio station I'm listening to. If I'm not interested in the song, I switch the station. I believe it is currently set to a station that plays songs from the 70s, 80s, and 90s.
afloridgal
zoo guest

Post by afloridgal »

I'm all type of music listner myself. Whatever fits the mood to my likings. However, I been known to love country mostly. I grew up with it and I love twang :) I grew up with the real country music, not the pop country.

The radio station is stuck at 104.1 it's a talk radio station. The guys are clever and funny.

Capt.Rutlinger
dromedary keeper

Post by Capt.Rutlinger »

I listen to a lot of music but most of the time it's either metal, hardcore, metalcore or punkrock. Myall time favorite is Metallica. But I also like lounge or Jazz esspecialy late in the evening - CHILL -
The last CD's I bought are NEVER APOLOGIZE, NEVER EXPLAIN by Therapy? and PAINKILLER by Judas Priest

I mostly listen to 102.1, in Belgium that's Studio Brussel a rock radio station.

A fact is a simple statement that everyone believes. It is innocent, unless found guilty. A hypothesis is a novel suggestion that no one wants to believe. It is guilty, until found effective.
Edward Teller (1908 - 2003)
savannahjan
zoo guest

Post by savannahjan »

Been listening to "Listen" by Chuck Loeb. I love contemporary jazz music best, but also listen to classical, contemporary country (some of it...) and selected modern artists. I always enjoy the Motown sound from the early 60s, since I grew up listening to it.
okapi_07
ostrich keeper

Post by okapi_07 »

I mainly listen to rock (of any kind pretty much) and country
I'm currently listening to Switchfoot. I don't like many of their songs, but a few of their older songs are good
superlion
serow keeper

Post by superlion »

Whoa funky... I'm listening to Switchfoot too! (song: Incomplete)

I haven't set my radio station yet, but if I did I'd probably try to find Air One - Christian Alternative (yeah I'm weird like that)
Quicksilver
ostrich keeper

Post by Quicksilver »

My favorite radio station is Q98.5 FM. Mostly modern rock, like 3 Doors Down, Good Charlotte, etc. I also like to listen to Star 104.5 - they play a variety from the 80's and 90's. I don't really like country all that much but I do like Tim McGraw.
afloridgal
zoo guest

Post by afloridgal »

Not wierd at all Super Lion.

I'm a huge Metallic fan myself. I used to have tons of their posters all over my room. Now they are just in a plastic box because I never put them up after I painted my walls.

I like the classic rock station we have here in Florida. They play stuff like Quiet Riot,Ac Dc, Adam Ant. Stuff like that. I know I like country but when I get into the mood, I like some of that too.

I like big bands too they can get you pumpin some nights. I started liking it when I went to a big band club with my ex (it was at disney). We had such a good time watching the older folk dancing and stuff. It was nice.

okapi_07
ostrich keeper

Post by okapi_07 »

superlion wrote: Whoa funky... I'm listening to Switchfoot too! (song: Incomplete)

I haven't set my radio station yet, but if I did I'd probably try to find Air One - Christian Alternative (yeah I'm weird like that)
One of my favorite stations is RadioU, a Christian station
I can't currently get it at home unless it's over the internet, but I still listen all the time
gbay999
bunny rabbit keeper
Location: Louisiana; and no, I don't live in a swamp (but we do need to do something about those gators th

Post by gbay999 »

The CD I'm listening to is called "Never Take Friendship Personal" by Anberlin I heard about them at youth camp and love them now

(its been awhile huh? :roll: )
If I have hurt or offended any of you I am truly sorry...
to the rest of you please forgive me in advance
jwa1107
african elephant keeper

Post by jwa1107 »

currently i'm going all MP3 and right now the "Wonka's Welcome Song" from Charlie & The Chocolate Factory is playing...

it is so "it's a small world" it makes me laugh
[img]http://sanctuary.damnserver.com/~prince ... newsig.jpg[/img]
All your base are belong to us.
okapi_07
ostrich keeper

Post by okapi_07 »

gbay999 wrote: The CD I'm listening to is called "Never Take Friendship Personal" by Anberlin I heard about them at youth camp and love them now

(its been awhile huh? :roll: )
Anberlin? Anberlin is awesome ;)

Yeah, it has been a while. Welcome back :D